^Just a random picture from net not from my phone***
I flashed my phone with custom rom cm7 couple days ago and this app is biggest reason why i root it.
This tool enable you to make swap and ext partition.
I have 160 mb internal phone memory and now i have 512 mb more with ext partition and now i have swap
partition 256 mb to use when ram is full.
I only cany say my phone i 2x faster and i have much more space.
Anyway this is tutorial who wana try it:
First you must have it :
1. A2SD Darktremor script http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-220.127.116.11-beta04-signed.zip
, save to sdcard.
2. A2SDGui, free download with ads from playstore
3. 2nd partition, it should be ext2/ext3/ext4
1. enter CWM recovery
2. choose mount & storage then mount system and mount data, back to first page of recovery
3. choose install zip from sdcard, apply dtapps2sd-18.104.22.168-beta04-signed.zip
4. clear cache
5. reboot to system (wait until it finished) then a2sd should be working by now, but i recomend to do the next step
6. install A2SD GUI, open app, then choose what you want CMIIW
recomended setting in my opinion
1. let dalvik cache in internal memory..
2. use moderate low memory setting and set home at memory in CM settings
3. swap on off, choose what you want, with this you can apply swap without reapply after a reboot