This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Cybercriminals have a big tool chest of attacks they can use to breach systems and steal information. Here are some common methods.
WPScan is a black box WordPress Security Scanner written in Ruby which attempts to find known security weaknesses within WordPress installations. Its intended use it to be for security professionals or WordPress administrators to asses the security posture of their WordPress installations. The code base is Open Source and licensed under the GPLv3.More info & Download:
- Username enumeration (from ?author)
- Weak password cracking (multithreaded)
- Version enumeration (from generator meta tag)
- Vulnerability enumeration (based on version)
- Plugin enumeration (todo)
- Plugin vulnerability enumeration (based on version) (todo)
- Other miscellaneous checks
The company that maintains the WordPress.com blogging platform said hackers gained root access to its servers and made off with sensitive code belonging to it and its partners.
mv nelson.jpg nelson.c
gcc -o nelson nelson.c
chmod +x nelson
safe_mode = OFF
disable_functions = NONE
SHODAN is a search engine that lets you find specific computers (routers, servers, etc.) using a variety of filters. Some have also described it as a public port scan directory or a search engine of banners.