Oh wow, this is cool. +1. I would like to see the end result
Btw I didn't announce in my original thread but in the end I decided to stick with a payload that downloads my stealer instead of running it from an SD card. It seemed that the SD card lib was VERY unstable and would fail sometimes when trying to run that stealer and would fail most of the time when writing large quantities of data onto the card.
And I didn't use proper solder and acid when soldering that bitch-ass SD card shield, now I can't get it off because the solder doesn't melt anymore
And I didn't find a proper cross-platform/cross-windows way to initiate a downloading process using command line, using VBScript might be more successful
I'm looking forward to updates